(0808-168-9042 Toll Free)
No other security solution can provide you the security which is offered by AVG antivirus. This antivirus not only provides protection against viruses that enter your PC through internet but also gives shield against spam and phishing attacks. The software is designed using the latest technology, considering all possible ways through which your system can get infected. Once you have installed this antivirus program on your device, you can freely scroll any site, click any link or open an email without any threat. In fact from last few years, AVG is offering security solutions for tablets, mobiles and other gadgets on which you access the internet and you can also get compatible versions for Mac OS and Windows devices.
But for comprehensive security, you have to make sure that your AVG antivirus program is working well and is not getting any technical errors. Technical errors can affect the performance and functioning of any software. AVG issues can also lead you to danger. The only way out from this would be calling an expert. We have opened a 24x7 helpline for you at AVG Customer Care UK, where you can get an answer to all your queries.
Some applications are automatically blocked by AVG firewall, to allow them you can follow the given steps:
• Open AVG and click on Firewall tile.
• Click on the settings button and then on Advanced Settings.
• Then from the left menu, click on Applications and then Add.
• Next to path field, click the three dots (…), this will browse for the application you want to allow, then click Open.
• Click Create and then click OK.
• Now click Ok to close Firewall settings window.
You can now verify if you can access that application on internet or not. Similarly, you might feel the need of blocking some applications. For that take help from our UK helpline executives.
This is a runtime error which is caused mostly at the time of startup or shutdown of Windows devices or at the time of Windows installation. This error code is caused because of the following reasons:
• Download file of AVG is corrupted.
• Incomplete installation of the software.
• Maybe your Windows System file is infected with a virus or malware.
• AVG files got corrupted or infected by the virus.
• AVG files are deleted by some other malicious program.
One needs to identify the exact cause of the issue to fix it, and for that, you will have to consult our experts.
There are various installation issues and error codes and you can try to fix them with these common steps:
• Download AVG Reset Access tool to repair any corrupted access rights to AVG file.
• After running the tool, your computer will restart.
• Then use AVG Remover Tool, to delete any previous version of AVG.
• If asked then restart your computer.
• After that retry to download and install your AVG version.
The above steps resolve most installation problems. But if in case you still find it difficult to install the product then do not hesitate to get in touch with our technicians.
It is extremely important to keep the antivirus program updated for its proper functioning and complete security for latest viruses. On various occasions, we are unable to update the software and mostly the reason behind within the software.
• Malware Issue: If your system is already infected with the malware then it won’t allow AVG to be updated so that it remains undetected. You can run the on-demand scanner to fix the problem.
• Software problem: If you have ever canceled an update in the middle, then it will cause an issue in future updates. For this, you need to uninstall the program completely and then reinstall it.
• Conflicting programs: If you have more than one antivirus program installed on your device then you will face updating issue. Please uninstall any other security program now.
There can be other reasons as well, but it is not possible to merge up all of them here. You can resolve them easily with proper support.
• AVG installation is making the system slow.
• Getting Blue Screen of Death error.
• The software failed to initialize at startup.
• The system is crashing frequently after installation.
• Unable to remove the antivirus program from the system completely.
• Getting invalid key error at the time of activation.
• Blocking other installation of other applications.
Basically, there are various issues and errors that user can encounter while installing and using AVG antivirus program. If you notice, any problem with your software, then connect with our technician for accurate and permanent solutions.
• Assistance to resolve any sort of installation issue.
• Help to fix update errors.
• Solutions for removing all sorts of errors.
• Guidance for customization and configuration of the program.
• Resolve all sorts of virus and malware issues.
• Resolutions for software conflict problem.
Whatever your query is related to AVG antivirus program, you will get its solution from us. You can dial us on our AVG Customer Care Helpline UK and talk to our antivirus executives. Our team of technicians is experienced and qualified; they know very well what kind of solution is appropriate for a particular issue. This is a round-the-clock service where sophisticated support is provided through a phone call and remote access of device.