How Can Lost Microsoft Word Documents be Recovered?
Microsoft has disposed a perfect set of system software. Sometimes, it becomes difficult to cope up with the situation when it began to raise technical errors for its users. Don’t get disturbed by these annoying errors and just come in contact with the righteous technical representatives available at Microsoft Contact Support Number UK 0808-169-3101. No matter what the situation is, your issues will be managed over the call.
There are times when your Microsoft Word documents get misplaced. This is not a general issue to resolve, but an issue that needs time and patience. When you want to recover the lost word documents, first you need to find out what would be the cause behind this scene to happen.
Sometimes, this issue occurs as the concerned word documents are not saved or deleted permanently. Or it can be said that it is due to processor halting. If you have carefully analyzed the issue then start to resolve it as soon as possible. Before proceeding towards anything, don’t work on a newest word document as it will be a negative point towards the recovery of your lost document.
Follow the given steps to recover your lost Word Documents from Auto Recover Files:
- Open the file menu and then click to open Recent Documents.
- There click to open Recover Unsaved Documents.
- If you see the Word document that you are searching for, double-click it to open it and save it instantly.
If you still don’t find the lost document, try searching for .asd Files in All Folders. If you cannot able to find an .asd (Auto Recover) file in the location that is mentioned, you need to look it in your whole drive. You can follow the below steps to do so.
- You need to search for a .asd file, in the location suggested.
- When you are not sure about the right file, you need to copy and save all .asd file at a certain location.
- Then Start Word and then click file and open it.
- Then Browse to the location where you have saved the .asd files, and then click to select All Files.
- And then open them one by one, upon finding the missing one, save it at that time.
If you have any further issue prior to the above procedure, directly call us at Microsoft Technical Helpline Number UK 0808-169-3101 instantly. No matter what, you will be definitely supported within the shortest period possible. You just need to dial at this Microsoft Helpline Customer Number UK and avail the outstanding services.