What to be done about Norton Antivirus Error 8504, 104?
Norton Security Error Code 8504, 104 can be predicted when the system crashes suddenly or when your operating system responds sluggishly. This error can also make your system freeze for a short while. This error appears while you are installing or corruptly download your Norton security. The corrupt Windows registry is also a reason behind this error code. This is also possible that some other program has been maliciously removed from the Norton files.
If you want to troubleshoot the Error 8504, 104, follow the below steps:
• As the first step, you need to Repair Registry Entries that are associated with Error 8504, 104.
• And then, start a Full Malware Scan of your system premises.
• Thereafter, you need to clean out the System Junk that is temporary files and folders in the shortest time possible.
• Now, go and update your system Drivers with the latest version available.
• Now, you need to use Windows System Restore so that you can undo the recent changes in your system premises.
• Now, you must uninstall and reinstall the Norton software that is linked to Error 8504, 104.
• And then, run the Windows System File Checker.
• Your next step is to install All Available Windows Updates one by one.
• And then try to start a clean installation of Windows.
Hope, the above troubleshooting steps satisfied you. If they haven't, connect the tech supporters who are available at Norton Contact Helpline UK for helping against the issues confronted.