How do I deal with Canon Printer error 6C10?
Your Canon Printer might display error codes that will crop up the amazing performance. Today, one of the most recurring issues in your printing machine makes them a bad option to choose. These issues are in the form of error codes without explained description. Designed for use in the home, home office or corporate setting, Canon Printer models are lined with various technical issues that are not at all easy to resolve. For any query, you can talk to the skilled technicians at Canon Printer Customer Care Number UK. They will hear you in your bad times and proffer instant help for the same.
In the big list of Canon Printer error codes, you might also come up with Error 6C10 that is basically known as CAM sensor error. This error code is specified as “Reset Canon Printer Ink Absorber Error” or sometimes a “Valve Cam Sensor Error”. Canon Printer users with no technical knowledge can’t illustrate the reason behind this error and thus look for outside support. Usually, this error code is arrived due to the blockage of sensor due to the paper debris. But you can’t find out its exact location and not able to recognize the ink absorber even. In order to choose the most excellent option, you have to perform a relative analysis of the error code. There are a number of workarounds for correcting this annoying error in a short while.
Just have a look on all of them:
• If you want to rectify this error code, just remove the print head towards the center. And then disconnect the printing device and then check on the right whether the purge unit is ok or not.
• If there is no change even after following the first step, just reset your printing device and power on the printer. Thereafter, you need to hold down the Resume button for about 15 to 20 seconds. Move to the next step if the situation is still the same.
• Afterwards, go for Power off and then open the door. After this, you can power on the device. And when the cartridge is in the center, just close the door.
• Now, when none of the top listed options are of no use, you just pen the lid and allow the ink cartridge carrier so that it comes in the centre itself. And then you will see a row of white rollers behind the carrier in which a small and clear piece of plastic is sticking up at the end. From them, you just take a small piece of paper towel and wipe all of the ink off and when it gets clean just move on to the ink pad. What you will see above 1 inch, there is a small square of about 1/2 inch per side where the excess amount of ink is collected. You have to take a piece of paper towel and press into that area until there is no ink left to correct. At last, you should close the lid and turn off the printer and then back on.
• If the issue is there still, your next step will be cleaning the print head that can be a reason for the issue to arrive affront you.
The problem is still unsolved? No need to worry, connect our professionals at Canon Printer Customer Care Number UK and the talented technicians will take care of the rest themselves.