What if Canon Printer users see Communication Error?
Canon Printer is an ideal printing machine which offers easy accessibility and unique designing. It prints the way exceptional to any other printing device introduced till date. Moreover, you can print professional looking document in the large quantity using this machine. To know more, you must connect at Canon Printer Support Number UK and get best information.
There are chances that you are opposed with certain errors while using the Canon Device. Communication error is one such problem that can occur at any point of time. And without resolving it, you can’t make your printer perform well. There are many causes that might generate communication error. Have a look on the major causes and their resolution below:
1. When the POWER lamp is turned off, you must be sure that the power plug is plugged in and thereafter, turn the machine on. In case, Power lamp is flashing green, it means that the machine is initializing. You must wait so that Power lamp stops flashing and remains lit green.
2. You must ensure that printer port is configured correctly in the printer driver. In case, the setting is incorrect, you must reinstall the Drivers. You should open Canon My Printer from the task tray, choose Diagnose and Repair Printer. Follow the on-screen instructions if you want to set the correct printer port.
3. It is important that your machine is connected to your computer properly. If the machine is connected to your computer with a USB cable, you must be sure that the USB cable is plugged in to the machine and the computer securely. If you are using machine over LAN, ensure that the machine is set up to be used on network correctly. If you see any technical error, connect tech professionals who are available at Canon Printer Contact Number UK for instant assistance over the matter.
4. You must be sure that Printer Drivers are installed in the right manner. If they are not installed properly, you need to reinstall them accordingly.
5. If the device is connected using a USB cable, you need to check the status of device onto your computer. And when the error still appears, connect the experts for best and effective solution.